• Must be BE/BC in internal medicine.
• Primary Care practice in Windsor Clinic, though clinical duties may spit between 2 provider care sites depending on candidate and patient needs.
• Practice focused on adult medicine with heavy concentration on Medicare patients.
• 36 clinical hrs a week and provide outpatient call coverage.
• Call coverage is between one-week night every other week and 1:6 -1:8 weekends.
• Total patient panel for practice is about 15,000 patients with room and demand to grow.
• Patient volume is 15 per day however the support system is in place to see more than the average.
• Primary care practice primary location is on the campus of Mt Ascutney Hospital and an additional and growing practice in Woodstock.
• Base salary with incentive program and Sign-on-bonus.
• Open to visa candidates.
Windsor, VT: offers a rich history, numerous recreational and cultural opportunities, and a uniquely vibrant commercial base. The community has played a key role in both the birth of the state and the development of the country. Innovation and invention continues today. Stroll the historic downtown, marvel the architecture and browse unique shops. Located in the heart of the Mount Acutney State Park brings the mountains to your door step. Bike, kayak, ski, snowshoe, sled – everything you need for outdoor fun. At the area’s Artistans Park you will find Harpoon brewery, distillery, cheese shop, sculpture garden, glass factory, pottery and river outfitter. The Artisans Park has something for everyone and is unlike any other place in New England. Enjoy the beauty and pace of life that New England is known for in the breathtaking mountains of Vermont. 2hrs-Boston or Portsmouth, 1hrs 25m-Manchester, NH; 1.5hrs-Burlington, VT; 2.5hrs-Albany, NY; 3hrs-Montreal
Galen Roberts – Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants