Resources For Providers
Finding the right opportunity and community is a difficult task. It takes research, patience, and sometimes the advice of a reputable search firm to help ensure the best match possible. The following is a list of important factors to consider while you are embarking on your search for a future position and community:
- Involve spouse, children, and significant others early on during the process.
- Understand your professional and personal goals.
- Develop a pros and cons list.
- Narrow your search to a limited number of positions and interview at 3-5 places.
- Prior to an interview, research the facility or practice and community.
- Communicate with potential colleagues to help ensure long-term satisfaction.
- Research the community to determine if it will meet your personal/family needs.
- Prior to signing a contract, always have a legal representative review it.
Below are a few more articles that you might find helpful: