Health Center in eastern Vermont has an opening for a full-time Physician Assistant. Health Center is part of a health system that has been serving the surrounding community for over 100 years. This practitioner will join a team of seven other clinicians.
- Salary Range- $95,000, which includes $10,000 loan repayment and $2,500 CME.
- Bonus Structure- RVU Bonus after two years or sooner if better for the provider.
- Schedule- 4 days a week with 1 day administration time
- Call- Phone call only, 2-3 days a month total (shared with 5 other health centers).
- Approximate patients per day- 18-25
- Master’s Degree
- Certification required- Boarded or board eligible, BLS
- 1-2 years of experience is required
Enjoy the serene, small town living in a family-oriented community of 9,500 people near the scenic beauty of the Vermont Green mountains. Easy access to Boston 130 miles away.