- Excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded neurology practice.
- Practice has a good mix of patients with most sub-specialties on site.
- The group provides long-term EEG Monitoring in the EMU.
- Must be BC/BE in Neurology
- Sub-specialty welcome.
- Employed position/ Affiliated with a 233 bed medical center
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- 100% assistance with student loans, $25,000 sign on bonus
- Excellent earning potential
- J1 Welcome
Community: Home of Bates College! Named a 2007 All-America City by the National Civic League, the city is situated on the banks of the Androscoggin River, midway between the states spectacular coastline and lush mountains. Home to a number of parks and walking trails, along with natural gems such as large lakes and a 357-acre bird sanctuary. A vibrant downtown, with shopping, galleries, and rich historical influences adds to the abundant outdoor recreational opportunities. Ranked the 31st healthiest community in the country by Business/Development Outlook, a trade magazine. 40 minutes north of Portland; one hour from the ocean or mountains, 2.5hrs from Boston.
Galen Roberts – Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants