Southern Illinois University SOM (SIU SOM) in Springfield, IL is actively recruiting faculty to join its growing Neuroscience Institute (NSI). Current openings include Neuromuscular Diseases, Neurocritical Care, Behavioral Neurology/Alzheimer's Disease and general Neurology. This is an exciting time to be part of the growth and expansion of the Department of Neurology which serves the Central and Southern Illinois catchment area of 1.7 million. SIU is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center and St. John’s Hospital, both 500-bed community hospitals which serve as teaching institutions for SIU SOM.
SIU SOM is consistently recognized nationally and internationally for its innovation in medical education and offers a welcoming environment for dedicated clinicians who love to teach.
Highlights of Opportunity
- Leadership opportunities for qualified applicants.
- Mentoring and teaching medical students, residents, advanced practice providers and support staff.
- A competitive salary, excellent benefits package and University-funded malpractice plan.
- A great work/life balance in a “Top Places to Live” community.
- Easy access to metropolitan amenities in Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis.
Qualifications: Board certified/eligible in neurology and eligible to practice medicine in the State of Illinois. A demonstrated background in education and established credentials in your subspecialty required.
For consideration, please contact:
Jordan Search Consultants