Physician-owned Radiology group in central Illinois is seeking a fellowship trained interventional radiologist. Interventional candidates should have a strong foundation in all areas of interventional radiology including vascular and body IR procedures.
Details of this job opportunity include:
- 50% interventional and 50% general radiology. Must be comfortable reading most modalities and performing core general procedures.
- Capable of a high volume work load.
- Other duties include practice building, participation in committee meetings and teaching opportunities
- Candidates must be board-certified or pending exam in Diagnostic Radiology and completed an interventional fellowship
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- 2 year partnership track
- $450,000 starting compensation
- $50,000 sign on bonus
- Fully funded retirement plan, 58K per year starting in year one
- Malpractice insurance, health, dental, life and disability insurance with allowance; total benefits package approximately $100,000 annually
- Annual $10,000 CME reimbursement
- $5,000 relocation allowance
- Up to $150,000 student loan and forgiveness potential
- 8 weeks vacation and flexible scheduling
Physician is eligible for partnership after two years. Partner radiologists earn up to $700,000 annually.
This dynamic radiology group consists of more than 90 board certified radiologists covering all radiology sub-specialties. Their clients include 35 hospitals and more than 40 clinics throughout central and southern Illinois and in parts of Missouri and Indiana.
- Local practice governance
- 100% internal and final reads – 365/24/7
- True sub-specialty interpretations
- Robust peer review program
- Cutting edge IT solutions and workflow
- Local radiology medical directors and dedicated administrative liaisons
- Referring physician decision support
- Opportunities to work with radiology residents and medical students