- Seeking BC/BE Radiologist to join premier radiology group.
- The ideal candidate will have completed fellowship training with a strong interest and proficiency in all modalities of general radiology.
- Join a busy hospital-based private practice of 7 radiologists including 3 fellowship trained interventional radiologists.
- Well regarded collegial group with a strong nursing and support staff and excellent relationship with doctor friendly administration seeks well qualified candidate due to a retiring partner.
- State of the art radiology department in a modern, beautiful, new community hospital adjacent to Harold Alfond Cancer Center.
- General radiology practice encompasses all modalities including MRI, CT, US, Nuclear Medicine, and Mammography including Breast Tomosynthesis.
- The group has a busy Vascular Lab accredited by IAC that is under the directorship of radiologist.
- Interventional Radiology section is growing and encompasses full gamut of procedures.
- Partnership opportunity
- Call 1 in 7, VRAD turns on at 7pm- very rare to get call after turned on.
- Excellent salary and earning potential.
- 36,000 sq ft Radiology Department housed in brand new modern 192 bed LEEDS hospital.
Kennebec Maine Region. Practice is in scenic central Maine, just a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and rivers, award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking trails, and the beautiful Maine coast. We are just an hour north of Portland, Maine’s largest city, and an easy three hours from Boston. The region is named after The Kennebec River, all 170 miles of it, from Moosehead Lake to the Atlantic Ocean. Where there’s a river there’s usually a valley and this one’s spectacular. The Kennebec Valley is the widest north-south region of Maine, covering more than 5,000 square miles. The physical beauty and outdoor adventure of the region will lead you from adventure to adventure. Towns are known to pop up around rivers. In the Kennebec Valley, the towns of Augusta, Gardiner, Skowhegan and Waterville are part of the Main Street Maine program for future development and historic preservation. Historically speaking, Augusta is home to the Maine State Museum and is the state’s capitol. At the local Colby College of Arts in Waterville, you’ll see some of the great works of Maine’s legendary artists. The region offers affordable living and excellent schools.
DJ Larson – Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants