• Seeking a BC/BE gastroenterologist.
• Growing robust hospital-based practice of six physicians.
• Inpatient/Outpatient, Call 1:6, looking to get to 1:8.
• Excellent experienced support staff.
• Modern endoscopy suite located on the main hospital campus.
• Hospitalists are available 24/7 for all GI admissions.
• Facilities support basic endoscopic procedures, ERCP, EUS, capsule endoscopy.
• Newly developed reflux and IBD centers of excellence provide avenues for research and growth.
• Practice design is flexible to accommodate practice members.
• Medical Center is an ACS-verified level-II trauma center and provides tertiary care for a regional population of 500,000.
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
LIVLEY METRO CITY- HOME OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MAINE
Bangor, Maine is a highly rated lively riverside metro and is home to the University of Maine. The city hosts a joint venture UMaine/Bangor Art museum and the Children’s Discovery Museum. The Bangor Symphony Orchestra is the oldest professional community symphony in the United States. The Penobscot Theatre Company is a professional well supported arts venue. The Collins Center for the Arts on the campus of the University of Maine offers a 1200 seat theater with entertainment, from Opera and Broadway Musicals to Jazz. Bangor International Airport hosts Delta/Northwest, US Airways, and Allegient Airlines with direct flights to several major hubs. This area of Maine offers the best of New England's lifestyle. There are a myriad of locally owned restaurants, cafes and pubs, charming in-town shops and Macy’s anchoring the large mall. It is an easy I-95 four hour drive to Boston, 2 hours to Sugarloaf USA skiing, and under an hour to Penobscot Bay sailing and Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park.
Galen Roberts – Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants