Health System in Southwest Virginia is seeking TWO (got a friend?) qualified, board certified/board eligible Endocrinologists to join an exciting opportunity in starting the area's only endocrinology clinic. (J1 Waiver candidates area encouraged to apply.)
n addition to building this busy practice, physicians will be given the opportunity to participate on the faculty of nationally ranked Internal and Family Medicine Residency Programs. The practice will be set on the campus of a 129 bed facility.
Hospital supports a wide range of health care services including surgery, OB/GYN, pulmonary and critical care, rehabilitation services and much more. Community is recognized for its outstanding inpatient rehabilitation services, a black lung clinic and high-quality imaging technology. In 2016, the hospital completed the $13.3 million HealthPlex expansion. The HealthPlex not only has amazing views of the beautiful Southwest, VA mountains; but is a 39,000-square foot facility that includes a wellness center, pharmacy with drive-thru services, occupational medicine, outpatient rehabilitation, cardiac/pulmonary rehab, primary and orthopedic physician offices. This community Hospital is the largest healthcare facility in the coalfield region and provides a wide array of services through highly trained physicians and support staff.
• Be on the ground breaking opportunity of a much needed endocrinology clinic. Looking for two Endocrinologist for this outpatient practice.
• Serve as faculty to nationally recognized residency programs, helping to mold and train tomorrow’s physicians
• Service area includes a population of 75,000 to 100,000 in Southwest Virginia and Southeast Kentucky
• Stunning mountainous location
• Small town living, but with the convenience of an easy, light traffic commute to larger cities
• Regional, moderate sized airport within a short drive
• Home to two colleges
• Safe, family friendly community
• Excellent public and private schools
• Very low cost of living
• Mild, beautiful weather with 4 very distinct seasons
• An abundance of outdoor activities (golfing, fishing, camping, biking, hiking and more)
Outdoor recreation is plentiful. This progressive community still embraces traditional values and is loved adjacent to the majestic Jefferson National Forest.
For more information, contact;
Jordan Search Consultants
Cell Phone: 573-915-9495
Corporate Office: 636-542-8310