Hospital in scenic northern Maine is looking to employ a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician or physician with good EM Experience.
- 16,000 patients per year
- Double coverage during peak flow
- Excellent “One Call” interfacility transfer and consultation system with tertiary care center
- Strong EMS service – hospital based
- Strong Critical Care Transport services that are hospital-based, reliable and fast, with ground, rotor wing, and fixed wing readily available 24/7
- Electronic medical records
- ED ultrasound and videoscopes
- Supportive and collegial working relationships with Hospitalist Service, Primary Care Providers, specialty services, and TAMCadministration.
- 12 hour shifts, with MLP double coverage during peak flow
- EM board certification preferred; other board certification with solid ED experience considered
This is an unusual opportunity for well-trained ED physicians to work in a beautiful rural Maine environment (think “Northern Exposure”), and at the same time to work with supportive colleagues in a completely modern facility that is well-integrated into a cutting-edge health care system.
Health system is ranked among the top 100 integrated health systems by IMS. Hospital features 89 acute care beds and a 72 bed, award winning nursing home facility and serves all it's service area with a broad array of primary and specialty care, acute inpatient, diagnostic and surgical services.
email CV to:
Galen Roberts, Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants