Littleton Regional Healthcare (LRH) and Androscoggin Valley Hospital (AVH), both 25-bed Critical Access Hospitals in the beautiful White Mountains of Northern NH, are seeking qualified CRNAs for opportunities to join our team of highly-trained, board-certified CRNAs dedicated to ensuring that patients are safe, comfortable and have an overall positive surgical experience. Our CRNAs specialize in providing anesthesia care and we have some of the best surgeons in NH on staff. LRH is seeking a full-time provider. AVH is seeking a part-time provider. Both locations are also seeking those interested in per diem opportunities.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Monday – Friday positions with call
- State-of-the-Art surgical suites
- 80% outpatient, 20% inpatient
- Opportunity to join the largest employer in Northern NH
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation and sign on bonus
Top reasons to consider NCH:
- Live and work where most vacation!
- Fast-paced and challenging environment, where commitment to the patient provides a positive, supportive and inviting environment.
- Tax-free NH living and shopping
- Only a couple hours to major cities
North Country Healthcare is a network of 150+ physicians and advanced practice providers including specialists in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospitalists, Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Neurology, General Surgery, Women’s Services, Cardiology, Audiology, Gastroenterology, Otolaryngology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Vascular Surgery and others and is committed, along with the entire +250-member medical staff to providing Northern New Hampshire with the best medical care available from board certified and fellowship-trained physicians.