– Seeking BC/BE Pediatrician to join group.
– General Pediatric Practice caring for children from birth to young adulthood.
– Hospital employed position with Lincoln County Health Care.
– Services include preventative care to diagnostic treatment of acute and chronic diseases.
– Work with top-notch group of physicians in a supportive collegial environment.
– Fully equipped with EPIC EMR system
– Work schedule M-F, at least 32 patient contact hrs per week
– Patient volume 10-12 visits per day.
– There is a 24/7 Hospitalist Service and physician staffed ED.
– Competitive compensation/RVU program and full benefits.
– Assistance with medical education debt available, relocation.
– Seeking a pediatrician interested in living on the coast of Maine in a small vibrant community.
Community: The historic peninsula village of Damariscotta, once a famous shipbuilding town, overlooks a tidal river and serves as the area’s year-round commercial center. The area offers rare examples of 18th and 19th – century architecture, historic buildings, museums, and galleries along with antique shops, boutiques, and restaurants. Its home to several historic landmarks, arts organizations, and an active, growing community land trust — all dedicated to preserving the area’s rich cultural, maritime and natural heritage. Damariscotta Lake is known for its fine-sand beach and good bass and togue fishing. The iconic Pemaquid Point Lighthouse, represented on Maine’s state quarter, in neighboring Bristol, also attracts visitors and residents alike. Traditional maritime trades of lobstering, fishing, and clamming, as well as mussel and oysters cultivation thrive alongside a robust professional community. Excellent community supported schools and abundant recreation options make this area exceedingly desirable for families. The local Central Lincoln County Y offers an excellent selection of youth and adult programs, and Maine’s capitol city of Augusta is just 40 minutes away with all the urban amenities of a bustling metro like designer outlet shopping, fine dining and cultural offerings. Portland – 1 hr, Boston, 3 hrs.
Galen Roberts – Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants