Two Critical Access Hospitals in the beautiful White Mountains of Northern NH, are seeking a full-time Orthopedic Surgeon Physician to join our team.
* Full-time, 4-day work week with fixed weekday off
* 1:3 call coverage (122/yr), compensated in addition
* Highly skilled IT teams for support
* Supported by two Physician Assistants for initial testing and follow up and an MA
* Imaging, Lab, PT and OT on site
* Zimmer/BioMet implants, 24/7 RAD, Super-C C-Arm, 160-slice CT, RMI on site 2x/wk, fracture table
* Competitive salary with wRVU incentive and comprehensive benefits package
* Generous PTO allowing excellent work-life harmony.
* 2 weeks and $4500 for continuing medical education
* $1/$3m Clains-made Professional Liability with "tail"
* Sign-on, relocation, student loan repayment and Citizenship bonus consideration
* Student teaching opportunities
* Energetic Marketing Team ready to help!
Top reasons to work here include:
* Located in the heart of the White Mountains and surrounded by many lakes and streams
* Strong patient centered culture
* Highest quality of service by meeting patient’s needs with the utmost care and courtesy.
* Safe, friendly communities
* 4 seasons of abundant outdoor recreation opportunities (skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, fishing, hunting, canoeing, ATV riding, camping, and more).
* Tax-Free NH – Outlet shopping is only a short distance aware away with no sales tax
* Reasonable access to Boston; Montreal; Portland, Maine; Burlington, Vermont; and NH seacoast.
Ideal candidate will be able to perform chestwall/pleural procedures, breast, hand, endo, Nissen fundoplication. Seeking 5+ year commitment and interested in becoming part of the local community, though all contracts have a 90 day out clause. Must have exceptional communication skills, compassionate, good work ethic, enthusiasm to learn, maturity, honesty and a sense of humor. Must want to live within 1/2 hour of hospital for call responsibilities.
If interested, contact:
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants
Cell Phone: 573-915-9495