• Seeking a psychiatric nurse practitioner to join outpatient psychiatric medication management team.
• Work for a multi-site mental health provider who’s been serving the communities for more than 50 years.
• The Medication Clinic Teams provide our clients with assessments, and medical management education.
• Competitive salary with full benefits.
• Relocation & Education Assistance.
Community: A region known for its outstanding outdoor recreation, the Upper Kennebec and Moose River Valleys offer incomparable opportunities for hiking, bicycling, canoeing, kayaking, whitewater rafting, fishing, hunting, cross country skiing, snowmobiling and fall foliage viewing. The region begins in the capital, Augusta, home of the Maine State Museum and historic Ft. Western, and follows the mighty Kennebec River and scenic Rt. 201 through Waterville (Redington Museum and Colby College), Skowhegan (Margaret Chase Smith Library and Lake George Park), The Forks (the hub for whitewater rafting), and Jackman, a major snowmobiling center. Whether you’re a casual visitor or an experienced outdoorsman, you will savor the region’s wooded hills and mountains, pristine lakes and rivers, as well as its cultural and historic attractions All the amenities of a small capital city, none of the urban hassles. 1 hour to Bangor, 1 hour to Portland, 3 hours to Boston.
Galen Roberts – Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants